Hello! Lovely to virtually meet you, and thanks for your interest in working together.
A detailed pricing breakdown can be found at the bottom of this page, but please read on for a few more details about my background, experience, and coaching philosophy.
I grew up, trained, and studied in England, first at the Oxford School of Drama for a Foundation in Acting, and then Performing Arts at Bath Spa University where I specialised in Directing. I then moved to New York in 2014 to direct for both theatre and film. Some of the New York companies and institutions that I have had the pleasure of working with in the past include Colt Coeur, SPACE on Ryder Farm, Stella Adler, Ensemble Studio Theatre, and The Dead Playwrights Society. I have over fourteen years of experience working with adults and young people including scene study classes, specific skills-based workshops such as movement and voice, and also one on one coaching for actors.
I’m interested in crafting honest, authentic storytelling, and helping artists build and maintain a sustainable creative practice. I like to work holistically with actors, always starting with their own initial thoughts and ideas about a character. However, if you’re short on time and are just looking for a few final notes before an audition or a performance, I’m also happy to provide quick, easily actionable feedback to help you go that extra mile! During full length coaching sessions, I work with an actor’s personal preferences in terms of their own training and experience. Then through tailored feedback and creative exercises, we work together, from the foundations up, to craft a fully rounded piece.
Pricing (all sessions are currently via Zoom)
Mini Session (30 mins) $35
– Check in before an audition or self-tape for a few adjustments and some quick feedback
– This will take the form of concise, actionable notes to help you give your best performance!
Extended Self-Tape Session (1 hr) $50
– Receive detailed adjustments and feedback before we record your pieces
– This session is designed to offer you 30 minutes of coaching time followed by 30 minutes of recording your sides
– This will allow us time to work on adjustments and for you to action any notes before recording the pieces together (I will be your reader!)
Acting Coaching Session (1 hr) $65
– Take a deep dive into a scene or monologue of your choosing
– Receive detailed adjustments and feedback as well as notes to work on for future sessions
– We will talk through the basics – from beats, motivation, and physicality (yes, even over Zoom!) all the way to technical delivery, and costume choices!
If you’d like to talk more before booking a session then please do reach out, I’d be happy to answer any questions you might have. You can email me at email@example.com